Job Location: Open to our Dallas (Buckner) facility or our Fort Worth (Fossil Creek) facility
Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world. As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a great place to work!
We are currently seeking a qualified Safety Specialist to join our —team. The main responsibilities include:
- Support and drive execution of company Safety programs at facility level, that support Market Unit performance.
- Audit facilities to identify gaps in adherence to CCSWB policies, Federal, State and Local regulations, related to Safety.
- Through partnership with facilities and Market Unit Leadership identify actions needed to remediate issues to ensure compliance to CCSWB policies, Federal, State and Local regulations, related to Safety.
- Drive consistent Safety message at all levels of the organization through interaction with hourly employees up through Market Unit Leadership.
- Identify and surface potential hazards that may be in need of further review, and possible company program development.
- Interact with governmental agencies, including but not limited to OSHA and DOT, on an as needed basis.
- Work with Risk Management, Claims Department, TPA, Outside Adjustors, Outside Counsel, etc. to provide support on an as needed basis.
- Execution of NABU Safety Plan Perform Safety Audits within all Market Unit locations on an annual basis, reporting results to BU leadership team.
- Partner with local management to implement corrective actions identified during audits, self-inspections, supervisor investigations, etc.
- Coordinate investigations and produce required documentation to assist in determining accident classification, corrective action needed and/ or to provide support to the Claims Department.
- Regulatory Support to include OSHA and DOT.
- Attend and support Safety Committees within the facilities.
- Implement Focus Facility program as per company guidelines.
- Assist Safety Manager with various projects as assigned.
- Oversee the process of the Environmental Health and Safety Program.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.